Company Rebranding & Web Redesign
Artvoice is an American web based publication covering arts, business, and general editorial news nationally and internationally. Artvoice began in Buffalo, New York, in 1990 as a free weekly print publication with a 65,000 circulation. Prior to the Jakex-Artvoice relationship, the publications' online presence was minimal, however with an online makeover, we ensured Artvoice has the tools to deliver their content far into the future.
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) Prevention
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Prevention
- Password Hashing
- Avoiding SQL Injection
- Modern Design for Website and Admin Panel
- Clean Code with High Performance.
- Easy Backend Panel for Editorial Staff
- Added Dynamic Google Analytics Support.
- Disqus Comments with awesome reactions and more.
- Powerful Control Panel system with full options.
- Wikipedia Google Card Implementation
- SEO Overhaul
- 24/7 Support